Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cottage make over

I have told you Mr. Brilliant REALLY is brilliant and very talented.  I am going to show you a few sneak peeks of our before and after pictures of our cottage renovations. The decorating is not completely finished and it is very difficult snapping pictures in such a small space(900 square feet) so that you can get the full effect.  I will be posting more "finished" pics in a few weeks. 
This is the before kitchen with the gianormous refrigerator. We traded with some friends for a smaller one.  No pics of that yet.
We added a micro venta hood, new cabinets and granite tops. We also added an island that I will show in the next few weeks.
Here are a few pics of the tiny bathroom.  I forgot to take a pic of the shower.
New vanity,mirror, sink and cabinet over the toilet.
This is the living room area (open floor plan with the kitchen) and the grey color is the original color of this room. My color scheme for this place is a little wild, but I wanted something different....I got it! 
New laminate flooring
Guest bedroom with a door to the deck.
BTW I will never paint another room red ....EVER.
This is still my favorite place in the house and it needed no renovations......



Stay tuned more to come.....Peace my friends.!

No comments:

Post a Comment