Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sit a spell

I have bragged about Mr. Brilliant's talent.  I can pretty much tell him my ideas or show him a picture and he can create it. I had seen the headboard benches on other blogs and knew he could make one.  He actually liked the project and found some more headboards for me. (Now that is as close to junkin' as I am going to get him!) He made 5 (sorry no pics of all of them) and I have 2 left.  I only have a good picture of one of them...
This is going to a Spring Market sale with me in a few weeks.  I have many other projects to get ready for this sale also.  It will be the first time I have ever carried things to a show, but I am trying to expand my horizons and try something new. Hopefully I won't have to load it up and bring it back home!!  Check back later on my project updates! Peace my friends!
 Linking up to
Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

2 comments: