Wednesday, April 13, 2011

recent finds...

Although I am still recuperating from the Spring Market show I have managed to find a few new/old projects and treasures.  While out over the weekend I found this sweet little vanity chair
new seat and paint job coming soon.
Also, I nabbed these great bar stools for a deal..(..originally $150 each...price was on the bottom) and I have already started on them.
super cute little blue shutters



old watering can now sitting on my porch Minnie Pearl style  (for you real young people that means with the tag still hanging)
and the cherry on top.......  a Vintage Midge doll.....



and although Mr. Brilliant sat in the truck most of this trip, he did so with a semi smile on his face....gotta lurve that man o' mine!  Stay tuned for updates on these projects!  Peace my friends!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that little vanity chair you found!! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! Love it when we find great finds like these. Congrats on your new acquisitions. That stool is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vanity chair is awesome!! and I'm a sucker for watering cans :)

    ReplyDelete