Friday, June 10, 2011

summer vacation is here!!!!

My summer vacay officially began today.  I had to go sign a contract for my new job that will begin in August.  Although I will miss my coworkers, I am looking forward to a new adventure...and I am sure working with preschoolers will definitely be an adventure!  Of course on my way to sign the contract I just had to hit a few "treasure" stores to get the summer shopping season started and I needed my "fix" real bad.  (Sorry Big R- I had to go without you today...muah! forgive me?) This is my new (to me) junk hauler....

                                                         and I was able to fit this.......


                                                                          in here.......

                          oh yeah baby!! Sweet summer time! Happy junk lovin' days are here again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment