Sunday, December 11, 2011

Vintage Christmas



Wow! It's been a long time!! I started a new job and I have been super busy. (I must insert here that I lurve my new job!! :) ) I haven't had a lot of time to decorate and the closer it gets I just think... Why bother? You'll just have to take it all down.  (I had decorated my little treasure store and I guess I just decored out!)  However, I purchased a silver vintage tree in Canton and knew I just HAD to put it up!  My 22 year old son was not impressed but he doesn't live here anymore so raspberries to him. He just doesn't appreciate the "vintageyness" of it all.  So in my will it will have to be left to one of my junking friends. So here she is in all her scraggly Charlie Brown glory with her vintage bells on top and my vintage snow people on the bottom. (The lights still work on the bells and the snow people!)
must've been drinkin' a lil eggnog when I took this...just tilt your head a little when looking
great vintage bells (bought in their original package)
lurve my snow couple!!!
Be good! Santa is watching!!
Peace my friends!
Linking up to a Blog Hop
<script src="http://www.linkytools.com/thumbnail_linky_include.aspx?id=117505" type="text/javascript" ></script>

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was pretty cute and adorable! Those two snowmen did the magic to make this tree so one-of-a-kind. thanks for the inspiration. Let me include this to my list of favorite Christmas tree decorating ideas. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete