Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's a scary world....


Of the many things that I hoard collect, globes is one of them.  (Yes I collect the world!!)  I can't resist a globe that is reasonably priced or better yet free!!





 This was about to go to the trash at the school where I worked. (okay it WAS in the trash and I rescued it!)  I have another globe painted like a snowman and the woman I bought it from told me she had done a jack-o-lantern, but had sold them all.  Soooo, I thought I can do this.... little orange spray paint, black vinyl and here ya have it........



Kinda looks like he has a mustache, and check out my blingy globe on the bottom!!!

 I am going to put the quote "it's a scary world" or "light up the world" (a little more positive) somewhere but not sure yet.
                                              (World) Peace my friends!!

linking up Sew Dang Cute
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment