Friday, October 15, 2010

Old is new again

My grandmother passed away this summer and I got a few things from her home just for sentimental purposes.  I have done a few projects with some of the items and I want to share one with you today.  I don't know why I like old enamelware but I do.  I found these two orange enamelware bowls among some of her kitchen items.  I forgot to take a before photo but I am sure you can imagine what they looked like. I used my cricut machine (yes I fell for the infomercial) to cut out some vinyl and wah la!! I have two very cute Halloween treat bowls.  I am going to give my sister one of them. I have a few other fall projects to share with you hopefully while it is still fall. Peace ! I have linked up to...


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialMe and My Bucket

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with them!!! I love Halloween decor and enamel!!!

    Happy new follower!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete