Thursday, October 14, 2010

Woo Hoo I am a Blogger!!

     Okay I really wanted to be a stand up comedian, but I will settle for blogger.  First, let me start with telling you my profession as a special education teacher should not keep you from pointing out spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.  ( Did you see the special education part in front of the word teacher???) Just please be kind in pointing out these mistakes because I am a smidge sensitive from time to time.
     The picture above is of the front of my junk treasure store.  It is considered a historical  building in my small town and was the old post office.  Mr. Brilliant (I say that lovingly most days) helped me purchase this so that I may pursue my passion of buying treasures, selling them, and buying some more.  Oh, for the love of junk!! On this blog I am going to share some stories that I hope you find entertaining and inspirational.  I have always wanted to write a book that would make people laugh. However, I am such a procrastinator (blog about that later) that I am thinking a blog about my adventures on the road to being the next Antiques Road  Show star of the century (or an episode of Clean House) might just make someone smile. Please post comments to give a new blogger some helpful hints.  Stay tuned........

1 comment:

  1. I can already tell that I'm going to LOVE your blog. You're so funny! :o) I blog too... wearethemoorefamily.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete